Welcome to Galway City’s No.1 Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Tour!
Tourist Train service reopens in February 2015
Galway City Tourist Train is the only sightseeing tour that carries you into the heart of Galway’s beautiful medieval city while also enjoying kilometres of breathtaking coastal scenery which brings you through the picturesque villages of Salthill and Claddagh. With the accessibility of our vehicle we will take you in among the winding medieval streets where you will see such landmarks as the Spanish Arch, Blakes Castle, Lynch’s Castle, St Nicholas Church and much more. Also our tour is the only tour in which you will travel through the city’s vibrant Latin Quarter with its many bars and authentic restaurants.
Our Tour is just under an hour long with fun and excitement around every corner…
Why Choose Us?
We are the…
- Only tour that takes you in among the medieval streets and sites of the city such as St Nicholas Church, Lynch’s Castle, Spanish Arch and much much more…
- Only tour which takes you into the heart of the vibrant Latin Quarter
- Hop On Hop Off
- Competitive Prices
- Only tour that can offer you on board refreshments with our built in refreshment bar
- Our custom built coaches are fitted with removable windows for those long summer days, while keeping you dry on those wild days the West of Ireland can throw up!
- On board commentary throughout the duration of the tour
- Only tour that runs all year round in all weather
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Our tours are family friendly and we cater for all age groups including School Tours, Tour Groups, Sightseers, Active Retirement Groups, Birthday Parties etc.
Galway Tourist Train looks forward to welcoming you onboard soon!